Restoring Your Smile
We understand that when your smile is compromised, so is your confidence. From periodontal disease to oral injuries, there are many reasons why your mouth may be missing teeth, have bite problems, or have the inability to chew correctly.
The good news? There are permanent options to restore your smile. One of the best ways to do so is through dental implant procedures! Dental implant treatments have been on the rise for a good reason — because they provide a myriad of health benefits. By 2026, they're projected to rise by 5.7%.
Read on to learn about dental implant services and how they may help you!
Dental Implant Services
There are different options for dental implants, and your needs may help determine which is best for you. It is important to note that to qualify for any implant, you must:
- Have enough bone in your jaw.
- Be willing to partake in any necessary cavities and gum disease treatment before your surgery.
- Be prepared to practice positive oral hygiene, such as brushing twice a day, flossing once a day, and routinely visiting the dentist.
Consider these benefits of all dental implants from our dental experts:
- You will improve your smile's appearance.
- Dental implants are easy to maintain.
- It is possible to reclaim your natural bite.
- Dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Your ability to speak and chew normally will be re-established.
The main types of dental implants include:
Traditional, All-On-4 Dental Implants
All-on-four dental implants are the most popular dental implant, and they use titanium screws to replace your natural tooth root. If you require a full-mouth replacement, this non-invasive option may be best for you, as it replaces entire arches or rows of teeth at a time.
You are an excellent candidate for all-on-four dental implants if:
- You are missing multiple teeth
- You have loose or damaged dentures
- You have an overbite, underbite, or crossbite
- You have trouble chewing
- You are simply insecure about your smile
Single Tooth Dental Implants
Single tooth replacement dental implants are just as the name implies — they are dental implants that replace a singular tooth rather than a complete row of teeth. Through a titanium screw, a single dental implant gets placed where your natural tooth once was.
Single dental implants can be beneficial if you want to preserve the health of your surrounding teeth and gums. You may be a great candidate for single tooth dental implants if you:
- Have a single, decaying tooth
- Want to avoid a traditional dental bridge
- Have other healthy, in-tact teeth
- Wish to have a permanent solution
Computer-Guided Implant Placement
The newest, state-of-the-art dental implant options are those that are computer-generated. Computer-guided implant placement surgery has revolutionized the field of dentistry.
These types of dental implants, like traditional dental implants, are formed to match the same shape and size as your original teeth. However, computer-guided implants are visualized in three dimensions, eliminating the guesswork associated with root anatomy in adjacent teeth and bone thickness.
You may qualify for computer-generated implant placement if you:
- Want dental implants with a shorter procedure time
- Desire a less-invasive surgery than traditional implant surgeries
- Require less bone or tissue grafting than traditional implant surgeries
Start Your Smile Journey at Sugar Land Dental Implants
If you are ready to start your smile journey, select a practice that possesses the expertise, knowledge, and cutting-edge technology necessary to render solutions for the most complex cases.
At Sugar Land Dental Implants, we offer free initial consultations to ensure you select the best option for optimal treatment. Call (281) 612-6163 or contact us online to schedule an appointment for a fast, affordable, and, most importantly, effective treatment.