Dental Implants in Sugar Land
If your teeth have been damaged because of accident or failed because of disease, and need to be extracted, it can feel like your smile will never be the same. However, thanks to advancements in dentistry, dental implants are a permanent and reliable way to replace missing teeth. In fact, once your natural teeth cannot be restored, dental implants are the best solution to replace your teeth.
Unlike dentures, dental implants are a permanent solution to missing teeth. Dental implants help our patients restore their self-esteem, prevent on-going bone loss, and make it easier to eat and speak. During the procedure, titanium implants are positioned directly into the jawbone under the gum line and a replacement tooth or teeth placed on top. At Prosart Dental Implant Clinics, we specialize in innovative implant solutions, helping patients throughout Sugar Land and Houston find a reason to smile again.
Our dental implant services include:
- All-On-4 Dental Implants: One of the most impressive aspects of dental implants is their ability to replace some or all of your natural teeth. You do not have to live with dentures or with missing teeth. If you need extensive teeth replacement, all-on-four implant dentistry might be the solution for you.
- Single Tooth Dental Implants: Single implants have unique advantages over other tooth replacement alternatives. While single implants look and function like a natural tooth, this treatment also helps prevent bone loss while maintaining the overall health and stability of surrounding teeth. From single to multiple implants, we are here to restore your smile.
- Computer Guided Implant Placement: Our team uses the most advanced placement and insertion technologies available to ensure your treatment is as gentle, predictable, and efficient as possible. This leads to a higher success rate while providing a comfortable overall experience for our patients.
How Do I Care For My Dental Implants?
Practicing good oral hygiene is an essential part of taking care of your dental implants. Be sure to keep the following practices in mind:
- Brush at least twice a day with a toothbrush that has soft bristles
- Floss regularly and use a small interdental brush in order to clean hard-to-reach areas on or around your implants
- Use a dentist-recommended toothpaste
- Avoid eating hard foods that could potentially damage your dental implants
- Talk to the professionals at Prosart Dental Implant Clinic if you find that you grind your teeth regularly
Sugar Land’s Trusted Dental Implant Specialists
At Prosart Dental Implant Clinics, we believe in a people-first approach to dentistry. We understand that deciding on implants is a big step toward restoring your oral health, and we are honored that our community continues to choose us to help. Our compassionate and highly trained specialists will work with you to develop a customized implant plan that you can feel confident with—answering all of your questions throughout the process. Additionally, we make our specialized services as accessible as possible, keeping prices low and offering convenient scheduling. With same-day appointments, complimentary consultations, top-of-the-line equipment, and 5-star patient care, our team continues to be the first choice in dental implants.
Accessibility to treatment is important and we take steps to make it available.
Cutting Edge Technology
Utilize state of the art equipment, implant technology and imaging machines.
Focusing on dental implants and full mouth rehabilitation.